Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bathroom, Be Gone!



I think Tate the brickie is quite proud of his handiwork. I hadn't realised he'd knocked the bathroom out until I went upstairs this morning, and this is despite the upturned bath sitting in the skip. You can see part of the banister doesn't match - that's because until yesterday, that was a solid wall with our bathroom sink on the other side. The window at the back will be removed to allow us to knock through into the new extension, which creates a galleried landing where the bathroom used to be. I love it looking open like this but the plans show an airing cupboard. I know the airing cupboard will be useful and practical (and I will be able to dry the kids' woolly tights there in the winter), but I think this landing is begging for a sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment